Routes & Maps
2022 Routes and Maps will be available online the week before the ride! Check your e-mail for our “Ride Day Logistics” message, which will be sent to registrants a few days before the ride.
|All riders off the streets by 2pm!The ride offers something for all – choose from 10, 30, and 40-mile options. All rides start and end in Carroll Park.||
• Long route (approx. 40-Mile parks, trails, streets): all of the Medium route plus Clifton Park, the Herring Run Trail, and Lake Montebello. Best for experienced riders.
• Medium route (approx. 30-Mile, parks, trails, streets): Gwynns Falls Trail, Jones Falls Trail, Carroll, Federal Hill, Riverside, Patterson, Eager, Druid Hill and Gwynns Falls/Leakin Parks, Cylburn Arboretum.
• Short route (approx. 10-Mile): Best for families, especially with small children and/or trailers. Entirely in Carroll Park and on the Gwynns Falls Trail.
Download the Ride With GPS app!
Ride With GPS app for iPhone
- iPhone app on RideWithGPS.com
- iPhone app on iTunes.Apple.com
Ride With GPS app for Android
- Android app on RideWithGPS.com
- Android app on Play.Google.com
Ride Schedules for TdemP 2022
7:30 – 9:30: Check in and day-of registration in Carroll Park
8:00 – 12:00: Rest stops open (staggered, see below)
8:00 – 8:30: recommended time for 40 mile riders to depart
9:00 – 9:30: recommended time for 10 & 30 mile riders depart
12:00: rest stops closed
2:00: riders should be off the streets & back in Carroll Park – roving mechanics and other support finished
Rest Stop Schedule (2022)
8:00 – 10:00: Patterson Park rest stop open
8:30 – 11: Herring Run Park rest stop open
9:00 – 12:00: Cylburn rest stop open
No Post-Ride BBQ in 2022
Because of COVID and the uncertainties it brings, there will be no post-ride BBQ for 2022. We are offering a pared-down ride for a pared-down price! Riders are welcome and encouraged to linger in Carroll Park and enjoy each other’s company after the main event.